Web Design for Marketing
The first step in any internet marketing campaign is to build an SEO-optimized, responsive web site. A simple “brochure” site might have cut it 10 years ago, but today it’s a lot more challenging to grab the attention of potential customers and stand out above your competition.
Ask yourself: “Am I a lead generating machine? Am I getting business directly from my website?” If the answer is “no,” or “I don’t think so,” or “that’s not how I sell,” then you’re thinking about it wrong. We can’t state that loudly enough. You are either a well-branded marketing machine or conspicuous by your absence. Potential customers are searching, validating and comparing every single day. How do you stack up?
Our approach to web design is simple: Discovery, Design, Collaboration. Your site is not about us, and it’s not even about you. It’s about your customers; they are the ones who matter. We will help you meet your customers where they are so you can explain your value, make them take action and close more deals.
Remember, we can build you the best site in the world and you can have the best brand in the world. But if your organization doesn’t have a well-trained sales arm, then you might be missing out and never even know it. Need help? Visit: our sales training page.
We Design to Fit Your Needs
- Custom Web Design: We design the graphics, interface, and unique solutions that are customized to your business needs.
- E-Commerce Web Design: Reinvent Strategies has designed and implemented the interface and back end for many large e-commerce web sites. These sites typically include hundreds or thousands of product pages and targeted content, and are designed specifically for your industry.
- Landing Page Design: Conversion-optimized landing pages can significantly increase the success of your Pay-Per-Click or SEO campaigns. We design custom landing pages and provide A/B testing to ensure the traffic we drive to the site results in increased revenue for your business.
Website Design Features
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Mobile phones will be used for 80% of all internet access in 2019. It is vitally important that your site is designed with mobile-first features.
- SEO Optimized: Web design is an important factor in your search engine results. We design sites that are SEO-optimized from the beginning.
- High Quality Content: Our content writing team is highly experienced at writing compelling selling content for your site that will drive traffic and leads from keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Social Integration: Social media channels have become an important aspect of every business. That’s why we integrate relevant social media channels into your web site design to create a seamless user experience.